Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic Pan European team focused on opportunistic special situations credit investments.
The business is currently expanding its London based investment team and is looking to attract bright candidates with experience in Restructuring or Special Situations investing. The successful candidate will get to be a member of the investment team working with flexibily to invest across and the capital structure and anywhere in Europe. The business is on it's 5th fund and has a wealth of investment experience with multi billion Euro assets under management.
- Two to four years experience in Restructuring, Credit Opportunities or Special Situations.
- Significant financial modelling experience. Ability to create financial models from scratch required
- Understanding of credit documentation and deal execution
- Enjoys communicating and working with senior management from companies of different sizes
- The successful candidate will enjoy working on transactions across a variety of sectors and geographies
- Strong academic record
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and as part of dynamic and entrepreneurial team under tight deadlines
To initiate a confidential conversation, please send your CV through the portal.