- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 nov. 17
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-UniAs a member of the Global Strategy & Analytics team, the Strategist works with other team members to develop objective insights and actionable recommendations for senior stakeholders across all lines of business. In particular, the Strategist will:
- Identify or validate growth opportunities across customer, product, and market segments
- Provide insights and projections of MA sales performance
- Inform the prioritization and deployment of resources
- Establish micro-market strategies to take advantage of specific commercial opportunities
- Support M&A and investment activities
- Analyse key regulatory developments and the competitive landscape
- Conduct research with MA customers and prospects to assess market perception, clarify needs and identify growth opportunities
- Evaluate MA data to identify performance trends, inform pricing strategies or guide staff planning
- Analyse and keep abreast of key regulatory developments and the competitive landscape
- Synthesize analysis, develop recommendations and action plans, and present to senior management
The Strategy & Analytics team provides senior Moody's Analytics leaders with objective insights on opportunities at product, client segment, or market levels. The team sits within the Sales and Customer Service organization in order to equally support all MA's products and business lines.
- Experience with in a strategic consulting function or supporting the financial services industry.
- Experience in quantitative analysis/modelling, market research, or product management is desirable.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in a business related discipline, graduate/second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master's) preferred.
- Knowledge of capital/credit markets' products, trends, and risk-related regulation desirable.
- Strong analytical skills and research capabilities, with ability to deal with large data sets.
- Expertise in developing ideas and concepts into impactful presentations with minimal guidance.
- Exceptional problem solving capabilities, determines and identifies specific cause of underlying problems.
- Work independently or in a small team setting against tight deadlines.
- Superior time management ability and demonstrated experience as a self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid presentation and public speaking skills, as well as high level of confidence interacting with senior business professionals.
- Commitment to excellence to deliver beyond expectations.
- Expert knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Familiarity with data modelling tools such as SAS, SPSS is a plus.
- Ability to design and execute market research
- Facility with multiple languages a plus.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.