Strategy Consultant – Emerging Markets & Financing – Investment Bank
- Salaire :£80,000 - £110,000 base + bonus + benefits
- Lieu de travail :Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat :CDI, Plein-temps
- Entreprise :Alexander Ash Consulting
- Mise en ligne le :11 oct. 17
Strategy Consultant – Emerging Markets & Financing – Investment Bank. The global cross-product business development function for sales and trading at a major investment bank are assessing their business strategy for emerging markets and financing and have a fantastic opportunity for a strategy consultant to play a key role in strategy definition for these businesses.
As a Strategy Consultant you will sit within the business management an strategy function, specifically being responsible for strategic analyses around both how the bank increases revenues and market share within the emerging markets, and how it leverages its balance sheet to finance new business opportunities for sales and trading. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with a background in a top tier strategy house to move into an end client and work with senior stakeholders in a major global investment bank to define a key component of the overall strategic direction of their markets business.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years strategy consulting experience in top tier strategy houses
- Strong understanding of the capital markets sales and trading space
- Robust understanding of emerging markets and associated businesses
- Broad and deep skillset in strategy definition and implementation
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Solid understanding of balance sheet analysis and financing
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a c. £80,000 - £110,000 basic salary role + bonus + benefits based London.