Strategy Consultant - M&A Various Levels from Consultant Through To Director £65,000-£150,000 (Depending On Experience) + Bonus & Benefits London
Strategy Consultant - M&A
Various Levels from Consultant Through To Director
£65,000-£150,000 (Depending On Experience) + Bonus & Benefits
A Big 4 Consultancy are setting up a new practice within TS to identify new business opportunities with existing clients or partnering with PE firms from a strategy led POV. They are seeking someone with an immense knowledge base across industries and be able to identify market opportunities for clients
- You will be doing a “rapid fire” assessment on a deal opportunity and asses the viability of the potential deal.
- You will do this through understanding the sector and where there could be a potential impact of digital.
- To do this you will need to do the below:
- Map what the customer journey is:
- Supply chain and where there are opportunities for the client
- Understanding the value
- Where there are synergies
- Manufacturing footprint – where there production happens; could it be cheaper in a developing economy as opposed to high cost location?
The Reasons behind This Could be:
- Giving an option for growth
- Suggesting they derisk their business by selling a certain part of it to fund further investment
- Suggest they acquire a smaller business which is growing and then fold that into a larger company
- Strategy Consulting experience (doesn’t have to be BIG 4 or strat house) smaller firms or top candidates from challenger firms (like GT, FTI or BDO) will also be considered
- Commercial, Operational due Diligence and/ or value creation engagements, with demonstrable experience across the deal lifecycle, working with both Private Equity and Corporations, is essential. Note, FDD experience will be less relevant for this role
- Experience or exposure to the deal lifecycle and understands how synergies need to be identified and value needs to be created in a pre-deal scenario
- NON FS experience, FS is not a priority industry for this team and they want people with industry experience in the following: TMT, Manufacturing, Retail, Technology, Pharma. Healthcare, Life Sciences etc
- Structure and methodical thinking
- Ability & Willingness to Travel when necessary