Strategy Director – Global Markets Sales & Trading – Investment Bank.
- Salaire :£160,000 - £180,000 base; additional bonus + benefits
- Lieu de travail :Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat :Intérim, Plein-temps
- Entreprise :Alexander Ash Consulting
- Mise à jour le :10 déc. 17
Strategy Director – Global Markets Sales & Trading – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are reassessing their emerging markets strategy and balance sheet utilisation and have a fantastic opportunity for a Strategy Director to play a key role in strategy definition and implementation for their sales and trading business.
As a Strategy Director, you will work across the sales and trading business, sitting within the front office Global COO function, focusing on business development related strategy definition and implementation. This will entail utilising an extensive strategy consulting skillset – competitor analysis, market entry assessments, financial modelling, due diligence, governance and programme management – to take a view on the bank’s emerging markets strategy and how they utilise their balance sheet, to make concrete strategic recommendations and then overseeing their implementation. It will also entail affecting large scale business transformation and change and interfacing with senior business heads and executives.
This is a high profile role ideally suited to someone with a background in a top tier strategy house, who has extensive global capital markets experience and specific knowledge around sales and trading.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 10+ years’ experience aligned to global capital markets sales and trading
- Strategy consulting experience within a top tier strategy consulting house
- Experience within emerging markets and/or in balance sheets utilisation
- Strong financial product knowledge and sales/trading business knowledge
- Senior MD/Board level stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Ability to speak multiple languages is highly beneficial but not required
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £160,000 - £180,000 base salary role + bonus + benefits.