Stress Testing Senior Analyst, VP
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 16 août 18 2018-08-16
Stress Testing Senior Analyst, VP
Corporate Title: Vice President
Line of Business: Chief Administrative Office
Want to be part of a growing, diverse team with a positive, dynamic culture? Here in our London office we are looking for a Stress Testing Senior Analyst to join our Enterprise Scenario Planning and Execution (ESPE) team.
ESPE is responsible to build and maintain the processes to evaluate material risks through financial scenario planning, sensitivity analyses, and other analytical approaches. In addition, the ESPE Group builds and maintains recovery and resolution plans, in accordance with regulatory requirements and closely integrated with the company's lines of business and support functions.
You will join our international team and handle the coordination of the stress testing process of the International Legal Entities, including ICAAP and EBA Stress Testing activities. You will liaise with the other ESPE functions (e.g. scenario generation, governance and forecast execution functions), global segment owners, and regional risk/finance partners.
What will your main responsibilities involve?
- Responsible for coordination and execution of the Stress Testing process for Non US Bank of America Material Entities in the context of the Enterprise Stress Testing process and local ICAAP regulatory requirements
- Working with ESPE functions to define requirements for regional deliverables and promote continuous improvement in execution
- Working with key point of contacts in regional Market, Credit, Operational, Liquidity risk and Finance partners to ensure oversight of the Stress Testing results, coordination of deliverables for Board Risk Committee, Risk Management Committee, Stress Testing Working Group, ICAAP Steering Committee and other governance bodies
- Responsible for the design and implementation of a challenger framework in order to perform scenario and sensitivity analysis and support the strategic decision-making process of senior partners
- Performing detailed analysis to review and challenge stress testing results across capital components, including trading and banking book p/l impacts and balance sheet projections under stress scenarios
- Working with ESPE, International Capital Management, Regulatory Relations and Finance to develop Regulatory communications related to Stress Testing (e.g. prepare material and briefing for regulatory update to senior management)
- Build internal procedures to facilitate repeatability and auditability of the processes and a critical spreadsheet inventory for the key activities of the team to ensure COR review and reduce operational risk
- Making sure that we adhere to regulatory and policy guidelines as well as maintaining relationship with Audit and Corporate Operational Risk, supporting them during the review process and following up on any recommendations or required actions resulting from their audit
What skills and qualifications will you ideally possess?
- Deep Knowledge of CCAR, PRA and EBA Stress Testing
- Demonstrable experience in banking and/or global markets
- Background in Risk, Finance, or Capital Management
- Solid Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication and presentation skills
- Partner Management
- Good analytical skills
- Self-starter and excellent teamwork skills
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you're interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.