Structured Products Analyst
- Competitive plus Excellent Benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 oct. 17 2017-10-16
As a Barclays Structured Products Analyst, you will provide support to the UK and Europe Structured Products teams in the delivery of structured products to their distribution channels.
Structured Products Analyst
As a Barclays Structured Products Analyst, you will provide support to the UK and Europe Structured Products teams in the delivery of structured products to their distribution channels. You will cover a wide range of activities across the whole product lifecycle, from product design and development to execution, distribution, post-sales activities, and platform maintenance (including change and new initiatives).
Our mission is to set a new standard in wealth management by understanding our clients better than anyone else. In pursuit of this objective, we hire and develop only the best people in the industry. We look for talented, tenacious individuals who seek opportunities for self-improvement and career progression. Our long-term agenda can only be achieved through close collaboration and a shared sense of respect, integrity and excellence.
As a Structured Products Analyst, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Responsibility for ensuring timely and accurate representation of product information in systems and records for new product launches
* Undertaking data enrichment, monitoring and confirming product lifecycle events and performing checks and remediation on daily price feed for live products.
* Managing operational queries from bankers, investment advisers, discretionary portfolio managers, infrastructure teams and the UK and Europe Structured Products teams.
* Supporting the UK and Europe Structured Products teams in various activities to design, manufacture and distribute products for their distribution channels.
As a Structured Products Analyst, your skills and qualifications will include:
* Prior experience in derivatives or structured products (essential)
* Knowledge of the Structured Products industry and the challenges it faces is highly desirable
* Being a highly motivated, action oriented individual, with a focus on continuous improvement in all areas of your work
* Degree level academic qualification in a quantitative subject such as a BSc in Maths, Science, Engineering or equivalent) (essential)
* A Post-Graduate level in a quantitative subject related to Financial Markets, such as covering Derivatives, Options and Fixed Income (highly desirable)
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.