- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 juin 18
Structured Transaction Group (STG), Analyst, London, #109920
The Structured Transactions Group (STG) Business Area comprises a team of specialists, who focus on the origination and structuring of sophisticated financing transactions for Ultra/High Net Worth clients. STG is at the center of the International Wealth Management structured lending offering with the sole origination and structuring responsibility for all structured lending products for IWM clients.
- Active involvement in arranging financing of structured asset- and cashflow-backed facilities for UHNWI (private wealth and corporate) as well as for commodity producers on a global basis
- Active involvement in crafting and updating financial models and in-depth debt capacity analysis
- The possibility to be part in gathering and financial and operating data about companies
- Assistance to senior bankers with their daily tasks, including the maintenance of existing deals, the writing of credit memoranda and the preparation of pitches and other presentations with external and internal stakeholders within the financial services and the commodity sector
- You should have a degree from a recognised University or equivalent preferably in Finance, Accounting or in Banking
- Proven experience in structuring financial transactions in a leading bank or financial advisor active in this field.
- High level of professionalism and of enthusiasm for the banking sector, financial analysis and the corporate world
- Excellent financial modelling and analytical skills exhibiting a good command of MS office (excel, word and powerpoint) and attention to detail
- A self-starting attitude and ability to perform tasks independently, as well as the ability to handle/prioritize multiple tasks
- Flexibility, a proactive approach, sense of responsibility, and perseverance
This role will require ongoing certification under the Certification Regime.