Student Possibility Programme
Gain real-life perspective on the industry while making invaluable connections
Goldman Sachs Student Possibility Programme is an interactive multi-day program for students from low socio-economic backgrounds* graduating in 2023. The program is open to students from all degree backgrounds and is designed to introduce students to the financial world through hands on experience.
As a participant, you will:
- Discover the extensive range of career opportunities in the financial services industry
- Gain tangible resume-enhancing skills and tips through interactive workshops
- Work closely with a group of peers to grow your technical and soft skills
- Network with Goldman Sachs professionals and hear more about their experiences and diverse backgrounds
Eligibility: Candidates who identify as first generation in their family to go to university, attend a state school (non-fee paying), or are eligible for free school meals
- Apply online via www.goldmansachs.com/careers
- Select up to 3 divisions under the 2021 EMEA Spring Internship
- Under the 'Affiliation / Upload Resume' section, specify ' Student Possibility Programme' in the Job Code field
* Candidates who identify as first generation in their family to go to university, attend a state school (non-fee paying), or are eligible for free school meals
Learn more about where you can apply for this program.
Engineering Envisions, builds and deploys industry-leading innovations that drive our business and extend boundaries.
Global Markets Enables our clients to buy and sell financial products, raise funding and manage risk.
Investment Banking Provides a broad range of investment banking services to a diverse group of clients, including corporations, financial institutions, entrepreneurs, asset managers and governments.
Legal Plays an essential role in the formulation and implementation of the strategy of Goldman Sachs.
Operations For every trade agreed, new product launched, market entered, and transaction completed, Operations enables businesses to flow.