Supply Chain Finance Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 nov. 17 2017-11-20
We have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Finance Manager to join the Sainsbury’s Argos Trading Finance Team. The team will business part the Commercial Supply Chain & Logistics Director and other Operational/Commercial stakeholders for Stock, Sourcing, RO & Returns, including the linkage with the Asia Sourcing Office. You will also manage a team of 2 Supply Chain Finance Analyst’s, allocating the appropriate workload between them.
So, what will I be doing as a Supply Chain Finance Manager?
- Oversee and deliver timely and accurate reporting, planning, budgeting & forecasting.
- Oversee the Sourcing Tool identifying improvements to the Tool itself, and ways to increase adoption across the Commercial teams to deliver financial benefits.
- Lead the Finance Analyst to be the key contact with the Asia Sourcing office, completing sourcing budgets in conjunction with the trading teams and providing commentary and insight on performance.
- Oversee the monitoring of stock levels to ensure they are maintained at appropriate levels and at reasonable valuation, and that returns are maximised from new, slow-moving or seasonal linkes.
- Analytical support and reporting commentary to the Commercial teams to help make sound commercial business decisions and improve business performance.
What do I need?
- Qualified accountant with indicative 3+ years post-qualification experience.
- Strong commercial acumen, curiosity beyond traditional finance boundaries and ability to understand key business drivers.
- Ability to present complex information in a simplified manner.
- Creative and solution-focused.
- Strong analytical skills, Excel & Access skills and attention to detail.
- Fantastic inter-personal skills, an empathetic nature and a good sense of humour.
- Strong team leadership and management/supervisory skills and experience in leading and developing a team with a wide variation in experience levels, abilities and deliverables.
- Significant experience managing, influencing and challenging a large and complex set of stakeholders, holding others accountable.
Sounds great, but what will I get in return?
If being part of a hugely influential Finance team wasn’t enough, you’ll also receive a host of great benefits. As well as a competitive salary and bonus scheme you will receive a huge range of learning and development opportunities, 24 days’ holiday, a save-as-you-earn scheme, health care, pension and staff discounts at Argos, Sainsbury’s and Habitat.
At Sainsbury’s Argos, the great digital transformation is under way. It’s our aim to become the digital market leader in choice, value and convenience, so our Finance teams are more important to us now than ever before. They’re the people who provide support across the business and help make the crucial decisions that will allow us to develop into a leading digital retailer.
We have joined Sainsbury’s in our journey to become a leading retail organisation and ensuring we place our customers at the heart of everything we do. Together we have a great opportunity to build a brilliant future and do a fantastic job for all our customers.