Systematic Trading Quant Researcher
- £80k - 120k per year + Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- GQR Global Markets
- 13 sept. 17
Our client, a leading Systematic Investment Firm, executes highly automated trading strategies, across multiple time horizons, and highly liquid asset classes (Equities, Futures & FX). Sitting within a large Family Office, they have an environment that attracts the very best systematic PMs, Researchers, Programmers and Traders!
London Systematic Trading Quant Researcher
- Conduct quantitative research with a focus on statistical and predictive models.
- Manage all aspects of the research process: methodology selection, data collection and analysis, testing, prototyping, backtesting, and performance monitoring.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Masters or PhD educated in Computer Science, Maths, Physics, or related field
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Proven experience conducting research utilizing large data sets
- Prior experience developing, researching, or implementing quantitative models for Equities, Futures, and/or FX
- Strong programming in any of the following: C++, Java, C#, Matlab, R, Python, or Perl
- Strong technical skills with a passion for problem solving