Be a Part of Our Success
Systems Integration ManagerWhat is the opportunity?
Working directly with GTI towers, BAS service delivery and project management to formulate GTI initiated projects back into business, responsible to overview design and integration activities in the region. Act as a technical think-tank for the regional BAS GTI organisation.
Working directly with Business teams, BAS service delivery and project management to formulate business requirements into GTI deliverables.Where appropriate ensure global GTI standards are implemented across Europe and Asia Pacific.
What will you do?
- Work with global and local teams to make sure new products and technologies are integrated/configured in line with RBC architectural principles, policies and best practice relating to new and existing environments within the GTI estate, making reccomendations to the relevant teams where policies, principles, etc do not meet the local need (working with architects, analysts, developers, engineers, SMEs, BAs and project managers to ensure this occurs in a controlled and timely manner)
- Partnering with and delivering technical solutions for the Project team
- Proactive management and addressing of any risk/compliance issues relating to assigned duties whilst conforming to any project timelines or SLAs that are in place
- Operate as key stakeholder in change activities and projects to ensure correct solutions are implemented and requisite Acceptance Into Service steps are taken
- Interface with 3rd party providers where appropriate
- Diligently share knowledge with others through teaching/mentoring assisting with early identification of training requirements for acceptance into service
- Act as a point of technical referral or provide 3rd Line Technical Support, where appropriate
- Maintain a good working relationship with customers and technical partners
What do you need to succeed?
- Sound knowledge of infrastructure hardware and software components
- Good understanding of RBC infrastructure standards including, but not limited to:
- Network Infrastructure
- Server Operating Systems
- Virtualisation environments
- Storage topology
- Production failover and DR processes
- Experience of working within TSS & ITIL framework
- Patching processes
- Access Management
- Investment banking experience
- Delivery of mid/large scale projects
- High level of security/audit awareness and committment to it
- Service oriented support frameworks experience (ITIL)
- Degree educated
- Experience of project management methodologies such as PRINCE2
- IT Risk methodologies - CRISC or CISSP
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Get Career Alerts
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up for Career Alerts and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
City: City of London
Address: Riverbank House
Work Hours/Week: 35
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 2017-09-05
Req ID: 143875
Posting Notes: [[mfield1]]