TTS Global P&R - Cross-Border Payments Global Market Manager
Description Position Objective
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Education: Master's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19007229
Citi's Global Cross-Border Payments business is a market leader in cross-border and FX payments.
Through our flagship products, Worldlink Payment Services and Cross-Border Funds Transfer (CBFT), we offer cross-border payments solutions to located in 100+ countries. Through Global Cross-Border Payments clients can make payments from their primary functional currency accounts to beneficiaries in 135 currencies through wires, SWIFT, ACH, cash and cheques. Our Clients benefit from the strength of Citi's global network by offering capabilities and services through Citi Global Markets (FXLM), Citi's branches and through our global ICG banking business.
As we invest for the future, we will execute an ambitious plan to dramatically grow our client base, payment flows and revenue over the next three years.
The Cross-Border Payments Global Market Manager's objective is to deliver this growth by:
(1) Execute Sales and Commercializaiton Programe for Citi's Global Cross-Border payments
(2) Drive and support newly established segment growth strategies for Cross-Border payment sales in TTS, FXLM, GCB and CCB enabled by our TTS Cross-Border products
(3) Aggressively commercialize new capabilities through a program of targeted sales geared to maximize adoption and revenue realization targets tied to each deliverable Key Responsibilities Key areas of responsibilities include:
Shape and execute the strategy for Cross-Border Payments sales growth:
· Deliver innovative and scalable solutions to meet client objectives while growing revenue to plan
· Develop market launch plans, aligned to client segments, in partnership with sales to ensure we meet sales objectives
· Work closely with sales, regional product, segment leaders and partner businesses in PSG, FXLM, GCB and CCB to target and win new clients
· Act as representative and catalyst on behalf of Cross-Border payments team for Citi as a whole to shape and deliver our marketing and sales message for Cross-Border Payments
· Working closely with product partners teams - such as Channels/CitiConnect, Operations, Service and Implementations to ensure delivery of these solutions to clients in a seamless way, while ensure our revenue ramps as expected
· Manage and optimize a segment portfolio of clients (e.g. Public Sector, Digital Corporates) to revenue and growth plans by understanding our existing client base, creating strategic initiatives to grow revenue and eliminate attrition risk, while creating strategies for inorganic growth with new clients
· Create, deliver and execute a series of sales packages to drive growth in a chosen segment, along with partners in sales and regional and partner product teams, and delivery wins and revenue growth according to targets
· Act as an industry expert and leader for our clients and for our partners within Citi
· Create and deliver through leadership through marketing materials, strategy documents and by presence at industry events Development Value
· Leadership role in a commercial environment working within a very high profile product with significant innovation opportunities.
· Significant client facing time in person, and on sales calls as a leader for Citi's Cross-Border Payments product
· Stakeholder exposure globally across many functions.
· Visible initiatives that impact the core of the product capabilities and are very relevant to traditional and emerging clients.
· Managing complexities through a role within a multifaceted product delivering payments in 200 countries for multiple clients segments.
· Working in a very dynamic team in a high paced environment which requires the ability to lead and manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time.
· Working within a team committed to personal and professional development.
· Play an important role in the evolution and delivery of a reimagined Citi's cross-currency payments offering globally in partnership with FXLM. Qualifications Knowledge/Experience
VP level in a Cash Management, Trade or Securities Business, in a commercial business and/or sales and client management environment.
- Knowledge and experience of commercial business disciplines and operating models underpinning TTS products.
- Credible and enthusiastic client and executive presence in person, in writing and on the phone
- Knowledge of Product Management disciplines, including the ability to undertake and lead a number of projects to drive commercial and financially responsible returns.
- Knowledge of the emerging payments landscape both domestic and cross-border.
- Complex strategy and operational model development expertise
- Strong track record of results delivery and execution.
- Some knowledge of Operations and/or Technology architecture and/or Payments infrastructure/systems preferred but not required.
- The successful candidate will be highly self-motivated, will display strong interpersonal skills and should be able to demonstrate the ability and the desire to problem solve effectively with creativity and within constraints.
- Ability to influence and coordinate multiple internal stakeholders around a common goal and strategy (strong leadership!)
- Original and innovative thinking, creativity.
- Rigorous attention to detail and focus on execution with resilience and conviction on the delivery of agreed objectives.
- Senior presence and ability to operate at different levels (e.g., research/analysis, thought-partnerships, presentations, interactions with clients and 3rd parties).
- Strategic skills to conceptualize and execute on the business vision.
- Strong research skills coupled with an ability to quickly and accurately analyze information, draw conclusions and present data-driven findings in written and oral presentation formats.
- Very strong communication skills
- Self-Starter with ability to work independently as part of cross-functional and cross-regional teams.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Fast Learner.
- Ability to manage and lead multiple priorities as well as with capacity to deal with reprioritization.
- Ability to handle situations which can be stressful - or at minimum challenging - retaining control to guide other parts of the organization and/or make clear recommendations to management.
- MBA or Graduate Degree Preferred
- Undergraduate Degree/Third Level Qualification essential
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. Valuing Diversity:
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success. Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer