- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS UK
- 20 sept. 18 2018-09-20
Do you have a knack of turning complex requirements into simple visualisations? Are you passionate about bringing data to life, always interested in how to innovate?
– Responsible to manage the development and implementation of new features and functions, analyzing business requirements, designing and implementing solutions using Tableau's Business Intelligence tools such as reports, dashboards and cubes to deliver information requests as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
– You will be highly motivated to push next gen analytics into mainstream reporting. This role challenges existing formatted reports with new self-service solutions. Solutions will range from executive dashboards and operational analytics where you will build analytics to engage users with powerful, high-speed visual solutions.
– Advising on enterprise rollouts deploying to +1000 users, understanding scaling and tuning options.
– Integrate new data into Tableau data environment as required for reporting
IB IT Advisory is a global technology team covering a wide portfolio of IB Research and Client & Sales technology projects. Research Technology builds solutions over the full lifecycle of research content creation through to marketing, distribution and analytics. The Client and Sales stream supports and builds out against a number of regulatory systems supporting the trade feeds. The department is the hub across multiple trade flows and client and sales data and uses next generation data management/analytics tools to optimise client insight.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?