Talent Acquisition Specialist / Campaign Manager - UK
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 déc. 17 2017-12-14
DHI Group, Inc. (DHI) is a fast-growing provider of specialized career sites that cater to distinct professional communities. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers.
eFinancialCareers, a business unit of DHI, serves the global financial community as the leading network of career sites for professionals working in banking and the financial markets and those firms seeking to employ them. To learn more about our brands please visit www.dhigroupinc.com.
When you become a DHI team member, you join a company that values their loyal and enthusiastic employees by providing them a competitive salary, great benefits, including generous paid time off, wellness program, fitness club reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, and more.
There’s a reason why we have such great talent retention – our work environment. If you like working at a company where individual contribution matters and is recognized, where you can have both autonomy and support to achieve your goals and where creativity and accomplishment are rewarded, then you should consider DHI.
Talent Acquisition Specialist, UK
- Build long term relationships with internal and external clients to ensure renewal and confidence with the service
- Engage with decision makers and end users to ensure best product adoption and usage
- Ensure positive ROI for clients
This individual will be part of the Managed Services team and responsible for providing a high quality account management to financial services clients during their Managed Services campaigns. The incumbent will manage accounts from set-up through to taking requirements to writing adverts, coordinating marketing campaigns, conduct database searches, managing responses and presenting a short-list of relevant profiles for consideration.
Your main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Active account management
- Campaign coordination – plan and execute hiring campaigns for clients
- Management and qualification of applications against job requirements
- Search and match candidates to job advertisements through active sourcing
- Work closely with Sales to achieve best results for our clients
- Attend client meetings with Sales team members to understand client requirements and demonstrate the service
- Promote eFinancialCareers principles to build strong and long term relationships with internal and external clients
To be eligible for the position, you must possess the following requirements:
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in the recruitment industry gained in an agency or in-house, ideally within financial services
- High degree of proficiency in database and professional network utilisation
- Knowledge of Boolean searches
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients and team members at all levels
- Experience working for an online company, Financial Markets or recruitment industry would be highly beneficial
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to a dynamic environment
- A strong team player
- Be outgoing, well presented and comfortable training and conversing with groups of
- Innovative, forward thinking approach to client success
- Ability to prioritize
- Experience of working with CRM databases e.g. Salesforce.com
- Fluent in English, and French is a plus
eFinancialCareers is an inspirational place to work. We embrace big thinkers and big doers who will help us continue to grow and scale across the world. We offer good career development prospects and an attractive compensation package to the selected candidate.
If you strive towards achieving results, possess leadership qualities and seek career progression and development, you might have the attributes that we are looking for.
Email your resume across with strict confidentiality today with your expected salary indicated!
Recruitment, Financial Services, Talent Acquisition, HR, Account Management