Talent & Location Programme Manager (outside IR35)
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That's why we're here.
We connect small business owners to investors - to create jobs, help families and power economies - because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £11.4 billion in 143,000 loans to 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There's never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let's build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
The Talent & Location Programme Manager will be embedded within the Technology function, reporting to the Technology Chief of Staff, and driving the definition and execution of the 2022 Talent & Location Strategy. Programme Managers are the driving force behind Funding Circle's key projects and programmes. PMs are often embedded into the team they work with and are tasked to ensure teams are aligned with the goals of the project and larger portfolio. What will you be doing?
- Has responsibility for delivery across multiple initiatives, including but not limited to: permanent and 3rd party talent acquisition; onboarding and embedding of all new hires; the build out of new locations; supporting IT infrastructure activities; insourcing and/or outsourcing opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to improve delivery of goals and outcomes, leveraging different approaches and techniques.
- Create appropriate governance structure and reporting for groups including steering committees and wider Global Leadership Team.
- Develop and coach cross-functional teams to ensure initiatives are delivered to a high standard of quality
Why join us?
- Around 8-10 years experience managing complex programmes and/or portfolios of projects
- Experience delivering talent and location strategy programmes, covering permanent and 3rd party employees, in highly regulated environments
- Recent and relevant experience working across different geographies and cultures
- Strong vendor management experience, able to build strategic partnerships with key suppliers
- Experience of insourcing, outsourcing and offshoring and the benefits of a multi-faceted approach
- Understanding of real estate strategy with experience of office fit out and expansion, including IT infrastructure components
- Critical eye for detail, ability to synthesise disparate data sources to inform data driven decisions
- Confident in managing a range of stakeholders, creating well functioning delivery teams
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through and organisational skills
- Previously worked in technology and/or real estate functions
We're gearing up for our biggest chapter yet - and it's being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we'll back you all the way. This is the place to make a positive difference. Join the disruption. Say "I was there". Be a part of it. Build something incredible and make a genuine impact on the lives of many - including yours.
Here at Funding Circle we have a hybrid working policy, for most teams this means we'd like to see you in the office 2-3 days a week. We hope this will give you the chance to connect with your colleagues and work in a way that is most effective for you! It's in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we're building a culture where difference is valued. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better. Want to Build The Incredible? We'd love to hear from you.