Candidates must have Investment Management TOM Design experience. Investment Management is a must for this. The role will involve coordinating business architecture plans and working with global business areas to to create Operating Models for leading business areas.
This is a Permanent role with a leading Investment Management firm based in Central London and South East London.
You will sit on the Operating Model Design Team and work closely with Business Architecture and Technology to create and review Target Operating Models for key business areas.
This role requires a versatile, experienced TOM Manager to work with a range of different stakeholders and lead the design planning for high profile initiatives within the firm. You will work closely with major transformation programmes to improve business operating models.
- Lead the development of Operating Models (TOMs) for strategic business areas across the organisation
- Work closely with both Business & Technology architecture
- Provide key information & insights from competitor firms and beyond to improve the development of innovative operating models
- Reviews & improve existing operating models to identifying the root causes of pain points across the organisation
- Experience of developing target operating models in particular, customer experience, risk profile, employee outcomes and business performance.
- Good knowledge of the asset management industry & operating model trends
- A strong understanding of the tools and techniques required for effective development of TOMs