Tax Project Manager - Brexit
- £450 - £500
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 15 août 18 2018-08-15
My Client a leading Asset manager, are looking for a cooperate tax expert with extensive project management skills to join their high profile Brexit project team.
- Day-to-day project management and administration of the tax aspects of the Brexit project, assisting the Corporate Tax Policy team to successfully complete this project within the timeframe required.
- Maintaining a detailed project plan and taking ownership of the execution of all tax aspects of the Brexit project, ensuring all project milestones and deadlines are met.
- Completing the post-implementation transfer of multiple branches to the proposed new EU hub company.
- Assisting with preparing and compiling tax documentation required during the branch transfer process and with other Brexit-related projects;
- Co-ordinating with other internal teams and external service providers to progress project step plans, particularly with obtaining information required for tax rulings and transfers;
- Documenting and communicating the progress of the Brexit branch transfer project as well as keeping appropriate records of key positions and tax documentation as required
- Appreciating and understanding other stakeholder issues especially those relating to Finance and Legal
- Excellent and proven skills in project managing a tax and/or advisory project from inception to conclusion, delivering against agreed milestones and deadlines.
- Able to proactively manage workstreams to achieve the desired result in a timely manner Good familiarity of international corporate tax planning projects, either in a Big 4 or multinational in-house environment
- Basic awareness of European country-specific tax law advantageous as well as common law/civil law concepts
- Strong mid-level stakeholder management skills
- Experience of liaising with and managing external advisors
- Highly organised, strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple work-streams with deliver to deadlines essential
- CTA Or ACA Qualified And/or Tax Technical Background A Bonus