Tax Reassurance - Senior Manager/ Associate Director
Job Description Summary:
The Tax Reassurance team draws upon a wide range of specialisms in Grant Thornton Tax and Business Risk Services to assist Large Corporates and mid-market businesses manage their tax risk. Job Description:
The role of the Senior Manager is to grow and develop the team and it's offering. The Senior Manager must demonstrate depth of technical knowledge in own service area and apply this knowledge to develop solutions to complex technical issues. What you'll be doing:
Who we're looking for:
- Proactively seeks out business development opportunities
- Participates fully in new client pitch situations
- Builds a personal network from which referrals are received
- Proactive in developing, maintaining and monitoring their network using a structured approach
- Organises and attends office marketing events, is aware of the wide range of services the firm offers and suggests innovative products to address the clients' needs and following up on any contacts made
- Manage client assignments that are sizeable in both scope and scale and high net worth clients
- Act as a focal point for the delivery of sophisticated tax advice to clients
- Demonstrates the ability to analyse and interpret data, identifying business issues and applying technical knowledge appropriately
- Ability to manage a team dealing with complex and demanding assignments on a daily basis
- Professionally qualified with ACA, ACCA or CTA qualified or a considerable amount of specific experience (minimal criteria)
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Passionate about supporting, advising and helping businesses achieve their potential, you'll be someone who wants to make a difference and shape your career and a Vibrant Economy. You'll have strong technical skills and experience of providing clients with quality services.
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values - Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We're looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you'll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You'll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs. Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we're better together.