- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 17 avr. 18 2018-04-17
Extensive history of leading engineering teams to deliver modern consumer facing digital products using agile techniques
The most exciting digital revolution in HSBC's history is happening right now. The global digital solutions we are creating will influence the banking behaviour of over 37 million customers worldwide. Such an exciting journey comes with a truly unique career opportunity: working alongside a growing team of experts from world-leading technology companies to embed digital into the heart of the bank.
Our Digital teams are an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico.
Our work includes developing new Open Banking Platform to build the relationship with our third-party, partners and customers; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to take advantage of new regulations.
(Please describe the role that the candidate will be undertaking within the team)
- Coordinating engineering practices across multiple scrum teams and geographies.
- Extensive history of leading engineering teams to deliver modern consumer facing digital products using agile techniques
- Be an inspiring and lead by example with a collaborative attitude within a demanding, maturing Agile environment
- Demonstrate a deep, hands on knowledge of TDD and BDD techniques
- Familiar with a multiple programming languages, and well-versed in at least two.
- Use the latest technologies, processes and tools to deliver frequently, safely and efficiently
- Keen to collaborate with others, and you'll give thought about how software fits into the bigger picture
- Experienced in Continuous Delivery practices and how they affect product quality and delivery
- Experienced with a range of agile practices and understand how and why they work
- We promote a DevOps culture so you will need to look beyond pure programming and get involved with the deployment and operation of the software we build.
- Have strong experience building highly productive teams of technically talented engineers
- Degree or similar educated.
- years' experience within Financial Services.
- Strong IT Development environment with in-depth Java specialisation.
- Experienced in delivering regulatory projects. Customer Screening background preferred
- Year+ Java development experience (ideally recent Java 1.8 experience)
- REST Services
- Amazon managed services - Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, S3, KMS and EC2
- Unix/Linux shell scripting, sh, KSH
- Good understanding of OAuth 2.0/ OIDC, JWT, SAML etc.
- XML, XSLT, XSD, JSON, XPath
- Maven/Gradle Build/Packaging process
- Jenkins/TeamCity builds
- Agile, Jira
- EAI experience
- Mulesoft API management
- Akka Toolkit