- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 18 avr. 19
Big Bank Funding. FinTech Thinking.
Our technology teams in the UK work closely with HSBC's global businesses to help design and build digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world, to bank quickly, simply and securely. We also run and manage our IT infrastructure, data centres and core banking systems that power the world's leading international bank.
Our multi-disciplined teams include: DevOps engineers, IT architects, front and back end developers, infrastructure specialists, cyber experts , as well as project and programme managers.
We work in small, agile DevOps teams with colleagues around the world from our offices at the Bluefin Building in Southwark, our global headquarters in Canary Wharf, and multiple other locations around the UK including Sheffield, Leeds, Barnsley and Birmingham.
Following extensive investment across our Technology and Digital domains and with plans for continued expansion throughout 2019 and beyond, we are currently seeking a number of experienced Technical Architect to join HSBC Technology.
What you will be doing;
We are looking for someone to help us build and run our Agile software development teams, helping to HSBC's online banking services as we move away from the monolithic architectures to a new microservices platform.
Your role will be to inspire, lead and drive the continuous improvement of our processes, tooling and engineering practices. Our Technical Architect are all hands-on coders and key contributors to architecture and design.
We're looking for passionate, team loving, agile evangelising, technology enthusiasts to join the team and become part of our journey to shape and change the future of HSBC.
What you will bring to the role;
To be successful in this role you should have proven experience within the Technology sector with knowledge of the following skills:
- A history of leading engineering teams as a Lead DevOps engineer or an AWS Solutions Architect delivering modern consumer facing digital products using agile techniques
- Be an inspiring and lead by example with a collaborative attitude within a demanding, maturing Agile environment and give thought about how software fits into the bigger picture
- Demonstrate a deep, hands on knowledge of testing and behavioural driven design techniques
- Have used the latest UI/Mobile technologies, processes and tools to deliver frequently, safely and efficiently
- Experienced in Continuous Delivery practices and how they affect product quality and delivery
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
- We promote a DevOps culture so you will need to look beyond pure programming and get involved with the deployment and operation of the software we build
- Be able to demonstrate you can build, manage, lead, motivate, mentor and coach highly productive teams of technically talented engineers
Be familiar with all and expert in some of the following:
- Building 'mobile first', responsive, adaptive single page applications
- Solid awareness of cross-browser/device and cross platform development
- Java 8, Spring Boot, Node JS, Maven, Nefix OSS
- Experience consuming REST APIs and utilising JSON for web or mobile applications
- Demonstrable experience working with AWS in an engineering or architecture capacity
- Demonstrable experience of designing AWS solutions using a combination of cloud native, 3rd party and on-premise technologies
- Demonstrable experience of designing for security and for failure, and facilitating solution design workshops
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to discuss technical detail with business stakeholders
- CI/CD - tools such as Jenkins, Git, GitHub, SonarQube, Nexus
- Agile Tooling - Jira, Confluence, Slack
- Application Monitoring - Splunk, AppDynamics
- Java, NodeJS, Spring Boot and Tomcat
- PaaS/IaaS -Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Mule API gateway
- DevOps processes and experience
- Strong understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery and the principles and practices of BDD, ATDD and TDD
- Agile methodologies - Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, XP
- Experience of working in an Agile and DevOps environment
Come Power a Business that Defines How to Power the World
HSBC offers the opportunity to develop a fulfilling career within a supportive and inclusive environment. We aim to be a place where everyone can achieve their full potential, regardless of their background. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.