Bentley Reid is an independently owned wealth manager. It provides a range of advisory and investment management services to private clients and their families in the UK and around the world, from their offices in London, Hong Kong and Malta (www.BentleyReid.com).
Based just south of St James’s Park and reporting to the Head of Operations, the primary role is to provide technical and data maintenance support for the internal Portfolio Management and CRM systems used within the Group. This is a 50/50 mix of technical and operational tasks which would suit a junior operations candidate, with the desire to increase their technical capabilities. Daily tasks would involve maintenance activities, technical support and monitoring, design and implementation of system enhancements, data reporting, and process improvement through system automation.
- Ownership of the data integrity within internal systems
- Data maintenance and completion of daily operational tasks
- Management and monitoring of third party data feeds
- Involvement in designing and managing systems enhancement and bug fixes
- Involvement in implementing automated processes and data validation
- Data preparation and production of client reporting
- Data gathering and formatting of external reports and communications
- Involvement in special projects to meet compliance reporting obligations
- Supporting data requests by the investment team and relationship managers
- Researching new products, technologies, solutions and service providers
- Maintaining procedure documentation and technical manuals
- Must have basic SQL skills, and some form of basic coding knowledge
- Some knowledge of HTML, VBA, Perl, PHP, Python, SQL Server, Bloomberg, Mailchimp
- Ability to research and learn new skills and technologies
- Attention to detail and self-motivated desire to ensure data accuracy
- Motivation to understand new concepts and complex data scenarios
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK; sponsorship cannot be provided.
A competitive package of salary, bonus and benefits (private healthcare, pension contributions) is offered; the precise terms will depend on the experience of the successful candidate.