Finshore Partners are proudly partnered with a leading investment firm based in London with an extensive presence across Europe. The business are now looking to hire a Technical IT Infrastructure Project Manager or Network Engineer with strong Microsoft Azure and Project Management experience to take responsibility for a number of IT projects and initiatives spanning Cloud Technology, On-Premise technology and office relocation. The position presents an excellent opportunity for the Infrastructure Project Manager or Infrastructure and Network Engineer to develop with a growing and entrepreneurial firm.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Working with the business and partnered technology vendors to ascertain which new technologies could benefit the business, before implementing solutions in-line with project plans
- Managing projects pertaining to Cloud Infrastructure (Microsoft Azure / Office 365)
- Managing projects pertaining to the current network infrastructure (LAN / Security / WAN) and Server and Desktop infrastructure, whilst also assessing and making recommendations or improvements where necessary
- Managing IT Infrastructure projects such as office-moves, CRM implementations, Managed-Service-Provider selection and appraisal processes, etc.
In order to be a successful applicant, you will need:
- Strong background working in either a Technical Infrastructure Project Management or an Infrastructure Engineering position within the Investment Management (Buy-Side) or Private Equity industry
- Excellent experience of working with Microsoft Azure
- Extensive proven experience of managing projects in line with a recognised methodology (Agile / Waterfall / etc.)
- (Preferable) Strong experience of working with Office 365, Intune, Hyper V, SQL Server and a variety of other on-premise, Cloud or DevOps technology
If your experience is aligned to the description above, or for more information, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV in the first instance.