This permanent role is a unique opportunity to work with both automotive industry experts and leaders in venture building. We are a new tech start-up that will make the automotive market more accessible than ever before. Having launched just under 9 months ago, our goal is to develop a market leading digital platform for used vehicles in the UK, transforming how used cars are distributed in a sustainable way.
Technical Product Manager
Summary of the Technical Product Manager role
- This permanent role is a unique opportunity to work with both automotive industry experts and leaders in venture building. We are a new tech start-up that will make the automotive market more accessible than ever before. Having launched just under 9 months ago, our goal is to develop a market leading digital platform for used vehicles in the UK, transforming how used cars are distributed in a sustainable way.
- With our majority investors some of the most iconic names in the car industry, we plan to disrupt the used car market by only advertising used cars of high quality. Already counting around 100,000 thousand drivers in our customer base, we have just moved to vibrant new offices in central London to allow for rapid expansion, which you could become a part of.
- This role is based in the King's Cross area, paying up to £65,000 and comes with great benefits such as a performance based bonus, pension, health insurance, learning and development and much more.
The Product Manager role
- Acting as the Product representative for our Agile engineering function
- Proactively ship and consistently make effective use of analytics to obtain feedback
- Building with the customer foremost in mind at all times
- Identifying and clarifying the overall product vision and strategy, translating into prioritised, extednsive product requirements
- Owning the team backlog, negotiating trade-offs, and actively managing change
- Serving as key point of contact for product support
- Managing coordination and sequencing of teamwork, whilst appreciating cross-functional and architectural dependencies
- Acting as the ultimate acceptor of developed/finished work
Requirements for the Technical Product Manager role
- Minimum of 3 years' professional experience as a Product Owner or Manager within an Agile team
- In-depth understanding customer and engagement metrics
- Previous demonstrable success with cross-functional teams for complex work efforts, including translating product vision into epics and user stories, coordinating design artefacts, contributing to the estimation of size of effort, identifying dependencies, negotiating and rationalising trade-offs and ensuring a secure, and performant solution of the highest quality
- Demonstrable success with delivery of small and medium scale technologies
- Proven ability to understand strategic business goals, design, articulate the future state of the product, and communicate technical complexities to a wide variety of audiences
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent practical experience
- Significant product ownership for business capability is advantageous, such as a CRM and/or CMS integration where requirements have come from inside the business but still support end users
- Acting as product owner for delivery of data warehouses within a scale up to support analytics, BI and machine learning preferable
- Previous experience with managing feeds and third party data ingestion highly beneficial, as well as exposure to integrating third party commercial partnerships and developing of customer service, live chat and bots
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for your next career move, apply today or if you have any queries, feel free to contact Annie McIlhatton on 02077806700, or on LinkedIn.
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 + benefits
Location: King's Cross, London
Contact: Annie McIlhatton - Anson McCade