- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 24 janv. 18
Technical support Analyst
Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-UniMoody's Information Technology Objective : Provide technical services to internal customers by identifying, prioritizing, and confirming resolution of reported problems within specified service level agreements. Ensuring that the company MIT values are demonstrated in all day to day activities in order to meet business needs.
Functional Responsibilities: Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Facilitating problem solving and collaboration.
- Helping to ensure group wide discussions and assisting with the decision making process to bring issue to closure.
- Producing updates and reports on all issues and activities to management.
- Serve as a liaison between IT and upper management in implementing procedural changes, software/hardware standards and standard operating procedures.
- Produce well written technical and business documentation, such as project plans and communications
- Providing technical support in a Windows Vista and 7 environment.
- Providing business support / technical assistance to Moody's associates both local and remote in the use of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, VPN software and various proprietary applications.
- Planning and participating in implementation, migration, and preliminary troubleshooting of the PC/LAN environment.
- Configuring, installing, supporting, troubleshooting and repairing client workstations, printers, mobile devices, audio, video and office equipment.
- Coordinating support and requests with other support levels and vendors.
- Recognizing problem areas, developing pro-active solutions and complying with IT operational performance metrics and Service Level Agreements.
- Assisting other members of technical staff with installation and support issues when requested.
- Providing timely follow-up to users and management on all support issues by ensuring that all phases of desktop support, including installations, upgrades, software, hardware, operating systems, and operating system configuration issues, are properly coordinated, monitored, tracked, and resolved.
- Soliciting feedback from the business lines and individual users in order to improve service levels and customer satisfaction.
- Reporting on root-cause analysis where there have been significant problems - explaining what happened, why and what preventative measures have been put in place to avoid a repeat.
Scope/Supervision and Interaction:
Role exposed to heavy customer interaction. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
End User Support
Minimum education and work experience required for this position include:
- Bachelor's required.
- 5 years' experience working on Server, Desktop and\\or Help Desk support
MCSE is highly desirable
Knowledge of ITIL®.
- A good understanding of Moody's business and overall IT operations.
- The ability or the potential to take on higher level responsibilities.
- Demonstrated group leadership and the willingness to take on leadership roles.
- Must be perceived as a team player and a positive contributor by his peers.
- Demonstrated willingness to go beyond the normal job requirements.
- Demonstrated interest and engagement in infrastructure projects and QA testing
- Ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders and end users to facilitate feedback and partnering on deliverables
- Ability to execute support and engagement from junior staff to senior management with a focus on delivery and service improvement.
- The ability to complete all tasks and projects in a timely manner
- The ability to complete assigned calls effectively and efficiently within the established SLA time period
- Demonstrated responsibility and ownership of his/her business units
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.