- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank
Technology Business Relationship Manager
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Technology Business Relationship ManagerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To understand the customer business needs and how these are met by the services provided
- To agree on customer expectations and satisfaction criteria and ,managing internal customers expectations
- To work with Tech Ops & End User Services to provide quality service delivery to customers satisfaction.
- To address customers problems and complaints quickly and professionally, ensuring resolution is provided to the customers satisfaction
- To ensure services are being delivered in line with IT minimum control standards
- To support all entries on UK EUS register are compliant with established policies and serve as support for compliance processes
- Ensure full awareness of projects and potential projects which may affect service levels and or impact the customer
- Direct reporting of all IT business relationship management related issues along with any project related enhancements and initiatives
- To ensure production service delivery or project implementation issues are addressed and resolved
- To communicate feedback on customer perception of IT service delivery performance and to resolve issues arising
- Tech Ops to provide service level metrics and management information
- Team Leaders & Project Managers
- IT service centre
- PSS and Global service managers
- Business heads
- Delivery of IT services to agreed service levels within agreed SCB IT budget
- Chairing monthly service review meetings with various business departments to engage and gauge the service delivery of the IT services that are agreed in the SLA
Our Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Knowledge of MS Office
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.