Reporting directly to the CEO & Ex-Co, our client, an alternative platform, is looking for a short to medium term consultant to work with Senior Management to help assess and advise on restructuring of their entire infrastructure. This individual will be looking at re-assessing their front-to-back office and defining a new target operating model from a risk and data perspective. Areas will include; data warehouse, Risk and Investment Compliance framework, dashboard, CRM. This role will revolve around idea generation and developing architecture before handing over for implementation.
This will include:
- Design, creation and methodology of Target Operating Model
- Conducting trade flow analysis projects
- Design and build of order management, as well as investment compliance and risk systems infrastructure.
- Understanding the impact of regulatory requirements for the product range and helping to identify opportunities and threats.
- Proven track record in asset management/hedge funds, understanding their needs
- Strong knowledge of the Assets Management industry and asset classes ranging from listed Equities, Fixed Income, OTC, hedge fund/private markets products preferred.
- Familiarity with external parties such as Prime broker, fund administrators and custodians, to understand best tools to use going forward
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the conviction and drive to assist the business as broadly as possible.
- Outstanding project management skills
- Resilience to thrive in a high profile role and fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail