My client, a boutique Investment Management firm, is looking to hire a Technology Manager. The Technology Manager will be responsible for Technology across the firm, which currently consists of 100 users across 5 global offices. The role will be based in the organisation’s London headquarters. The Technology Infrastructure Manager will be a business enabler, building strong relationships with internal stakeholders across the business, ensuring business requirements are translated into technology plans, prioritised and supported in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Lead the development of the IT strategy to support the business
- Develop an understanding of the global IT opportunities and needs
- Drives IT estate improvement activities (performance and cost)
- Broad knowledge in all aspects of delivering effective internal IT services
- Able to hold third party providers and technical delivery teams to account
- Drive performance and efficiency through KPI and ticket management
- Vendor negotiation and contract management
The Technology Manager will also be leading projects and will have responsibility for developing policies and procedures.
- Experience as a technology professional in a similar position
- Prior exposure to financial services is required (ideally Invesment Management or similar)
- A strong interest or specialism in cyber security is desired
- Strong written skills to convey in documents the vision of the technology plans to the leadership team.
- Advanced IT Knowledge and relevant technical skills and understanding
- Degree level qualification ideally in the Sciences (Computer, Physics, Maths etc)
- Knowledge of the alternative asset management business and the technology challenges that it faces
For more information, please contact Dan Weiser at Finshore Partners.