FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Test Lead - Cash Equities
A well-known Tier 1 bank based in Canary Wharf are currently looking for a seasoned Test Lead to join them in their Cash Equities department. They are looking to pay around £65,000 to £80,000 per annum with a big list of benefits and bonuses on top.
We have partnered with one of the leading Tier 1 Banks in London and they are in need of an experience Test Lead.
Overall purpose of role
The Test Engineering Lead will support the Cash Equities Division in the EMEA regions to accelerate product development by developing automated and manual tests in order to achieve Continuous Delivery of product.
The successful candidate would have hands-on management experience in building and maintaining the proprietary Test Automation Script, which is a test automation written in Java, as well as functional management of large offshore teams delivering automated and manual test scenarios to accomplish a testing excellence service for the bank.
- Overall accountability for the delivery of the QA process for Single Stock, Portfolio Trading, Electronic, DMA, Derivative and Market Connectivity teams
- Building and maintenance of relationship with stakeholders across all the regions, and collecting regular feedbacks and ensuring that team's performance and direction is in-line with stakeholder expectations.
- Interaction with Compliance, Operations, Business analysts, Development team and QA engineers to gather delivery requirements for building the test automation framework and facilitate flawless product deliveries.
- Management of the test automation effort including the roadmap, task assignments, evaluation, reporting to senior management etc.
- Overseeing development and execution of test plans and automated test cases that ensure deliverables are of high quality.
- Close collaboration with development teams to achieve continuous delivery.
- Ensuring that manual and automated testing efforts are delivered within established strategy and overall maintenance of programs/applications to verify that the program functions according to requirements and established guidelines.
- The position requires an understanding of best practices in test automation processes and standards, and an ability to architect automation tests and framework.
- Support of Test automation effort across QA
- Responsibility for the delivery of Managed Services relationships
Mandatory Qualifications and/or Experience
- Degree education
- Strong experience in Investment Banking Testing
- Strong Knowledge of Fix protocol with trading knowledge
- Strong experience of multi-task across Equities Front Office Sales and Trading applications
- In-depth knowledge of testing more than one of the following: Cash Equities, Program & Single Stock flow- Front, Middle & Back Office systems, International and Listed Options
- Strong testing and test coordination experience
- Strong Automated QA experience with Java
- Proven experience of the following skills are required
- DatabaseHands on experience testing products catering to all aspects of Market Execution including Order Management, Order Execution, Order Allocation, Street Side and Client side Booking models, Market and Client connectivity, Compliance, Trade & Transaction Reporting (MiFID II) and Risk Management.Exposure to and deep understanding of Compliance processes and relevant testing experience.
- Experience in testing Algorithmic Trading, Smart Routers, Matching Engines and Electronic Trading.
- Hands on experience in testing applications used for trading like the Electronic, Programs and Single Stock flows.
- Strong domain knowledge in all areas of the Equity F2B business including Cash DMA trading.
- Solid Knowledge of Fix protocol, Exchange connectivity with Trading knowledge
- Strong Knowledge of financial instruments, including Cash Equities, Futures, Options, Swaps and structured derivatives.
- Advanced knowledge of financial analysis of both equities and derivatives, including pricing models, portfolio risk analysis, and hedge parameters
- Solid understanding of Agile model, QA methodologies, processes and procedures.
- Understanding of messaging/middleware technologies
- Strong experience in Software Testing, Test Management and Environment support.
- GBP65000 - GBP80000.00 per annum + benefits + bonuses
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charles Levick