- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Plein-temps, Intérim
- Synechron Inc.
- 21 août 17
Synechron, Inc. is seeking a Test manager for a leading Investment Banking client based out at London.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York.
Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centers in India.
Please do visit our website: http://www.synechron.com
1. Responsible for planning, strategy and approach (automation)
2. Test Orchestration => Create and execute a test strategy to support delivery plan
3. Establish federated operating model with test teams in all the impacted teams
4. Partner the Functional Test Manager to build a consolidate central / single test strategy / plan
5. Propose and federate support for the end to end test strategy and establish process to drive this strategy. This strategy will not mandate process for testing at App. Level.
6. Ensure that test strategy is adopted and honored by the federated test teams.
7. Translate the delivery execution plan into a test execution plan.
8. Establish process and governance to execute the test plan.
9. Leverage digital tracking platform as established by Release manager and integrate test plan, risks and issues
10. Establish support and escalation channel to receive, escalate and remediate any test blocking issues.
11. Establish communication channels with all parties external to UBS that will be required for testing (TRAX etc.)
12. Communicate testing demand to Test Manager to ensure all required end to end testing is planned and execute
13. Own : Failover, Resiliency, Non Functional (spike & load), execution (not definition) of functional tests. End to End validation. Business Continuity of final solution.
14. Capture of test outcome & definition of when a flow is viable for release based on technical testing.
15. Defect tracking
16. Coordinate with sub-program level test managers frequently on compatibility with on wider end-to-end enterprise level test strategy
17. Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
18. Must have strong documentation background
19. Enterprise level implementation exposure is must and mere program level experience wont suffice
20. Must have worked in global setups
21. Hands-on experience mandatory and must be ready to roll up his sleeves to dive into solving actual implementation challenges. This is not just a manager role.
22. MiFID2 experience is good to have but not mandatory
Please revert with your updated resume in case you are interested in the above requirement or you can also forward the same to anyone from your network who would be interested in this role.
Talent Acquisition - Synechron
Phone +44 203 371 8070
Level 7, 95 Gresham Street, London - EC2V 7NA, United Kingdom
web - facebook - twitter - linkedin