Tier 1 Independent Advisor requires Natural Resources Analyst
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Arkesden Energy
- 11 sept. 17
Top tier international independent advisor seeks an Analyst to join their natural resources team.
Our client is leading international bank with a very strong track record in the Natural Resource space. The team are able to benefit from longstanding client relationships and excellent deal flow. Due to this high deal flow and a volume of lives mandates the team are looking to grow by hiring an Associate into their London Team.
- Rare opportunity to join the leading Natural Resources investment banking team to work across products, sub-sectors, and geographies.
- Individuals who join the team will be able to work across a broad range of subsectors, products and geographies
- Strong deal flow and lean team structure at the Associate and VP level ensures new hires have room to grow and develop
- Lean team structure also lends itself to lean deal teams allowing for individuals to have a high level of exposure and responsibility
- Positive team culture from those we have placed into the team
- Managing and assisting in the execution of corporate finance transactions
- Performing financial analysis, strategic business analysis and detailed industry research
- Preparing and delivering client presentations in a clear and compelling manner
- Acting as a mentor and role model to the more junior members of the team.
- You should have a strong academic background (a minimum of Bachelor degree)
- 1+ years of relevant Investment Banking (corporate finance/M&A) experience or equivalent required.
- Preferably experience in the Natural Resources sector, preferably Oil and Gas or Metals and Mining
- Fluent in English; ability to communicate effectively in multiple languages is helpful
- Knowledge of basic accounting and financial concepts; ability to analyse and value businesses.
- Strong analytical and modelling skills
- A positive, highly motivated individual who exhibits strong leadership and management qualities.
- Strong understanding of professional ethics and regulatory environment
- Demonstrate best in class professional integrity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated commitment to excellence
- Committed to delivery of highest quality work product; strong attention to detail
- Proactive; self motivated and goal oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong team player able to work effectively in a team environment.