A vacancy has arisen within our Global Fixed Income Trade Support team based in London for an experienced (min 3 years) Fixed Income Trade support professional. The successful candidate is expected to work with the team to cover all of the daily workload, initially focusing on the three core roles within the team – confirmation, settlements & corporate actions. This is a long term contract
- Ensure all trades executed in instruments supported by settlements (Fixed Income, Swaps, FX & Loans) are confirmed with counterparties in a timely manner and are settled on value date.
- Ensure all cash flows relating to trades are settled (including netting for FX, Repo’s, TBA’s; Swaps cash flows/fees & Loan payments).
- Investigate discrepancies and failed trades/cash flows with Custodians and Counterparties and follow up with interest claims where necessary.
- Respond to and process Corporate Actions (as per instruction of PMs).
- Maintain static data relating to all instruments supported by settlements for both clients and counterparties in both internal and external data sources/systems.
- Ensure all daily EMIR trade reporting & confirmation timeliness requirements are met.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as requested by department manager(s), clients and PMs.
- Complete all tasks/job specific requests deemed necessary by operations management
- Ensure procedures are adhered to, updated and maintained
- Escalate any matters to your line manager that you would reasonably believe may potentially impact upon the firm or any client relationship.
- Experience in both developed and emerging fixed income markets is essential.
- Experience in FX , Swaps & loan products would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with CTM is essential and ALERT, Markitwire, DTCC and advanced excel knowledge would be an advantage.
- Confident and professional approach to work with a positive “can do” attitude
- Self-starter with ability to work unsupervised to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high standards of accuracy.