Trade Support Specialist
- Up to £75,000 base + Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- EC1 Partners
- 13 juil. 18 2018-07-13
My client is a global trading platform, this role sits within Equities in Trading System Support. The team is responsible for providing first and second line technical support in the trading environment As part of the Trading Support team, you are expected to be highly motivated, able to interact with internal and external clients, have excellent attention to detail and work within a high pressured environment.
The role is somewhat of a hybrid role encapsulating
- Product ownership and business analysis
- Project management and delivery
- Data analyst; producing the appropriate MIS including the ability to mine and collate the data
- PMO and documentation
- Support (when issues have occurred)
- And to a smaller extent day to day processes, e.g. monitoring MIS / identifying issues ensuring submissions are made
- Knowledge of electronic trading within equities markets
- Must have a detail-oriented disposition and clear, concise verbal and written communication skills
- A track record of delivery and ownership
- Experience on working on multi-disciplinary teams; specifically including Compliance and Legal
- Must have experience writing business requirements, preferably including use and test cases
- Enthusiasm, curiosity and an entrepreneurial desire for problem solving and project work
- Exposure to MiFID II; ideally having worked in a BA and / or Project Management capacity on the regulation
Key skills and responsibilities
- Understanding the regulatory obligations and reporting responsibilities, without limitation, trade reporting, transaction reporting, best execution, record keeping requirements, MTF submissions and reports, SI declarations and adherence to time keeping regulations. Financial regulatory reporting is not within scope.
- On a day to day basis monitoring that submissions are made, following up on issues and escalating where appropriate. This will include receiving and monitoring daily reports and, frequently, support work to investigate the cause of issues and identify the appropriate solution
- Producing MIS on reporting status
- Ensuring controls, processes, reconciliations, checks / balances and MIS are all in place to ensure and demonstrate adherence with the regulations. This will include challenging what is in place, defining new solutions / requirements and managing the implementation of any associated changes.
- Maintaining appropriate documentation
- Running a number of regular working groups to review status, demonstrate and challenge compliance and to ensure appropriate oversight of regulatory reporting working with Instinet’s compliance, risk, technology, operations, project management, product management and front office teams.
- Working as a business analyst / PM on any new regulatory requirements that are identified