Trade Surveillance Business Analyst - Corporate & Funding Technology - Up to Vice President
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 20 avr. 18 2018-04-20
See job description for details
Morgan Stanleys’ ISG Trade Surveillance group is looking for a Trade Surveillance Business Analyst to join their business critical team.
The ISG Trade Surveillance group is responsible for the prevention and investigation of abusive, manipulative or illegal trading practices in the securities markets that are either customer or firm initiated. This group identifies patterns of trading behavior across multiple asset classes that may be an indication of market manipulation before these can compromise the firm’s reputation.
- Work closely with clients to define the scope and business requirements
- Build clients relationships and manage expectations
- Create prototypes for business valuation and feedback
- Write detailed functional requirements and use cases
- Partner with data providers to ensure model requirements are met
- Support development team in creating detailed technical specifications
- Manage the QA team with test case writing, planning and execution
- Perform independent validation with a client centric focus
- Conduct UAT, training sessions and user demos
- Support ongoing user requirements and investigate issues
The candidate should be capable of understanding and solving highly complex problems, have excellent communication skills and have financial services experience, preferably in the areas of investment banking and trading.
- Business Analysis experience
- Data Analysis experience; Strong data analytical skills (SQL)
- Capital Markets knowledge, preferably in Sales & Trading or Investment Banking
- Knowledge of trades data, positions data, reference data.
- IT Project Management and SDLC knowledge/experience (Waterfall, Agile)
- IT knowledge/experience
- Experience working in medium to large-scale development projects
- Excellent written and communication skills
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.#LI-JM1