- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
Fund managers, sales-traders, compliance officers and middle office managers face the challenge of doing their job in the most efficient way possible. They need solutions that help them trade securities, attain best execution, manage their risk, compliance and straight-through processing. Bloomberg’s Buy- and Sell-side order, execution and position management systems are designed to meet and exceed these needs.
The Order Execution & Position Management Systems (OEPMS) Tradedesk is the first line of defence and first line of offense. OEPMS Tradedesk Analysts are the domain and subject matter experts. We deliver a knowledgeable, and proactive service to Bloomberg clients and provide valuable insights that drive the business forward. We’re aligned to our industry leading Buy- and Sell-Side order management solutions (AIM, TOMS and SSEOMS) that deliver global order, execution and position management tools for front-office professionals as well as middle and back office operations. Bloomberg clients rely on the service our Tradedesk Analysts provide to operate effectively.
What’s the role?
You’re a calm, knowledgeable force in a dynamic, volatile market. Our clients rely on your domain expertise to guide them, so that they can use the power of our Order Management Systems (OMS) to make better business decisions.
You're a curious and inquisitive troubleshooter that is eager to share tips and insights about business critical features and exciting new functionality. Whether you're on a chat, getting on a call or on-site with your client, you can quickly size up a situation and provide a solution.
Where can the role take me?
Tradedesk Analysts love the excitement and teamwork of the role and continue to develop their career in the exciting world of client service. Some of our Analysts challenge themselves in an exciting leadership role. Some dive deeper to become subject matter experts in our more critical product offerings including Compliance, Order Management or Portfolio Analytics. Others utilize their visionary and analytical expertise in a role in Product. Another option is to progress into one of our Account Management, Sales or Implementations teams. Diverse opportunities are what we do best; all while providing excellent service to our clients.
The role can be broken down into 3 core areas:
Client Service – At Bloomberg we pride ourselves on focusing on the client experience, providing them with the fastest and most knowledgeable solutions:
- You’ll use your product knowledge and acquired client intel to build and maintain credible relationships with your clients
- You’ll exceed client expectations by taking ownership and driving resolution
- You’ll create clear and up-to-date documentation of client needs
- You’ll actively communicate effectively with external stakeholders
Product and Domain Expertise - You’ll know your customers’ business, our competitors, and Bloomberg’s product offerings:
- You’ll proactively develop your knowledge of our products and our customers’ workflows
- You’ll share and build knowledge across the business
- You’ll apply product knowledge to enhance the customer experience
- You’ll stay ahead of what’s happening in the financial markets and understand the impact on our clients
Business Impact - the value-add brought to internal stakeholders, including Product, Sales, Implementation and Engineering:
- You’ll generate leads and contribute to Sales campaigns
- You’ll validate, analyse and prioritize product enhancement requests and fixes for Product and Engineering
- You’ll provide valuable customer intelligence that drives product improvements and sales performance
- Experience in sell-side or buy-side markets and a great understanding of the full trade life cycle.
- Previous knowledge of an OMS or other electronic trading systems
- To be a self-starter: a proactive collaborator with strong multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of regulations affecting the markets
- Knowledge of connectivity protocols such as FIX, TNP, XML is a plus
- Business Fluency in English is essential. Business fluency in other European languages is also highly desirable.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime we recommend you to have a look at these links:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.