Training, Event & Media Production for Global Data - EMEA/APAC
At Bloomberg, our products are fuelled by powerful information. We combine data and context to paint the whole picture for our clients, around the clock - from around the world. In Global Data, we're responsible for delivering this data, news and analytics through innovative technology - quickly and accurately.
We work with purpose at Bloomberg, and we invite you to work with us. The Global Data Training Team is passionate about creating a culture of continuous learning closely tied to business goals. We are responsible for onboarding new hires into the Global Data Training Program and for continuing education for all employees in Global Data. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Develop and implement Internal Communication strategies for different products, from idea generation to content planning and execution, making sure it answers the business goals and internal stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders to bring inventive solutions and solve our internal clients marketing challenges using strong project management skills.
- Design, plan and produce events (recorded, live and hybrid) - that involves creating the visual identity and run of show, communicating with all of the key players, troubleshooting issues regarding media production and liaising with the AV team throughout the duration of the project.
- Manage the entire media production cycle, from idea generation to layout execution and delivery: design creative art for internal newsletters, online banners, digital brochures and slide presentations, plus basic capture and edition of video content.
- Support the Global Data Training team in designing content for in-person classroom and virtual learning.
- Design and Deliver training related to communications and presentation skills, as well as help to support the new hire Global Data Training Program.
If this sounds like you:
- Advanced PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere (or other video editing software).
- Creative mindset, high energy and the ability to multitask & work flexibly under tight deadlines.
- Highly articulate and able to present to all levels of management.
- Ability to work successfully and efficiently with minimal supervision, yet seeks and takes direction appropriately.
- Strong interpersonal skills and very effective working in a team environment.
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.