Transaction Capture Sr Analyst
Description Key Responsibilities:
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19022816
The Global Spread Products (GSP) Middle Office is looking for a candidate to provide ongoing support to GSP Loans and Cash, ETF and Derivatives Trading desks. The successful candidate will serve as an essential liaison between the desks and their counterparties, as well as the relevant support areas, including Operations, Technology and Product Control.
• Support both complex and vanilla derivative and cash products across Global Spread Products.
• Create controls that eliminate the potential for operational issues and ensure those controls are being monitored on a daily basis
• Ensure quality control over the trade details input into the Front Office risk management/trade capture systems by addressing discrepancies in trade bookings versus the Front Office execution parameters. Monitor the trade details in the front office systems to ensure timely submission of trades for SDR, TRACE, MSRB and other required regulatory reporting
• Analyze and comment on daily front-to-back reconciliation and exception reports
• Investigate or escalate queries raised by Operations, Legal, Compliance, and Product Control while working with cross-asset teams towards a final resolution
• Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting to the Trading and Sales Desks and Middle Office management
• Participate in special projects including, but not limited to performance analysis, implementation and support for new trading initiatives, and providing specifications and testing for new technologies
• Participate in senior management forums, building and presenting critical MIS
This is a varied and challenging role, which will suit an individual who is self-motivated, eager to develop an in-depth knowledge of the fixed income cash business and is looking for a new challenge.
This team is the main point of contact for the trading and sales desks for risk issues and trade queries. The timeliness of our support and response is crucial to the successful running of the Global Spread Products business. Qualifications Knowledge/Experience:
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills - must have strong attention to detail and be able to partner with other teams to provide innovative solutions.
• Ideally, extensive years experience of working with Fixed Income products - preferably in a Middle Office, Operations, or Product Control capacity
• Strong Excel skills are a plus - must be comfortable handling and analyzing large amounts of data
• Must be creative and open-minded as the Middle Office is looking to find the best possible solution for our clients
• Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment, multi-task under tight deadlines, be team-oriented, and very self-motivated
• Flexible with working hours as the position will occasionally require late nights and weekend work
• Prior experience working within the Loans space plus familiarity with the current regulatory environment would be a definite advantage
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. Valuing Diversity:
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success. Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer