- GBP700 - GBP800 per day
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- McGregor Boyall
Transformation & Efficiency Lead - Global Risk -Investment Bank
The transformation lead will support and help the Risk Management Team implement transformation initiatives impacting processes, organisation, people and IT systems. * Optimise current processes * Industrialise some of our practices * Design an optimised organisation
The transformation lead will support and help the Risk Management Team implement transformation initiatives impacting processes, organisation, people and IT systems.
- Optimise current processes
- Industrialise some of our practices
- Design an optimised organisation
Desired skill and experience include
- Program Management experience
- Having operated as an internal or external consultant or change agent.
- Process analysis, using standard Lean tools including process mapping, pain points analysis and design.
- Design thinking: Challenge the as-is, Look for new opportunities, find inspiration from different sources, ambitious, creative, alternative.
- Problem solving, using structured techniques and facilitation
- Ability to independently coordinate and interact with senior management
- Using Agile practices (running / coaching Agile development teams)
- Experience of delivering improvements using Lean or Six Sigma
- Experience in developing ITIL framework
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.