Treasury - Assistant Manager
- GBP30000 - GBP45000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters UK
- 07 déc. 17 2017-12-07
A reputable investment bank in London, is searching for a newly or part qualified accountant to join their Treasury Function on a permanent basis.
The role holder will be responsible for assisting the Treasury Finance Manager and team through producing Treasury Financial Reporting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Run models and control files for daily accrual P&L and produce daily reporting's
- Understand new Treasury trades booked and follow up trade booking issues
- Send out daily P&Ls to Front Office and ensure sign offs received
- Complete month end/quarterly tasks and assist in analysis and investigation of areas of concern
- Ensure controls and procedures are updated and documented
The ideal candidate will hold an accounting qualification (such as ACA/ACCA) or an international equivalent with exposure to auditing financial services clients in practice.
Key skills required:
- Preferable experience working within the Treasury function of an Investment Bank
- An accounting qualification is desired
- Outstanding communication and analytical skills are highly sought after
- Advanced Excel skills are desirable
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a good understanding of Treasury within an Investment Bank.
If interested please apply online or email your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org