Location: Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Salary: £58000 - £65,000
A hedge fund manager is now looking for a Treasury analyst to join their small team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with working experience of cash management and fixed income to work in an exciting environment.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
• Daily cash management of the Clients Fixed Income and Equity accounts and managing the currency balances using FX swaps to efficiently reduce funding costs.
• Collateral management of the Futures and Swaps clearing accounts ensuring sufficient funding of initial and variation margin.
• Custody management and segregation of initial margin.
• Oversight of clients fx positioning in regards to settlement dates
• Assist with investing of unencumbered capital
• Hedging of PnL and various share classes
• Hedging of subscription and redemptions and currency switches
• Management and performance fees hedging
• Repo financing and locating repo borrows for European and UK government bond markets.