EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Treasury Consultant
to join our team in Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- FIS Global
At FIS we are looking for experienced Consultants to join the AvantGard Treasury Professional Services team. The successful candidates will engage within the treasury function within the client’s business, in order to assist clients to configure and implement all licensed Treasury modules, deliver training and make pro-active suggestions to improve processes where applicable.
• Implement other areas of our treasury software solutions, and assist clients to re-engineer their business processes within a treasury context.
• Mentor and support less experienced consultants, transferring specialist knowledge to other members of the Professional Services team.
• Display competency within the complex modules of Treasury, Accounting and Risk Management.
• Identify opportunities where additional services beyond the core implementation tasks may be offered, and work closely with defined line management to pursue the opportunity.
This is an EMEA focused role primarily based in London with regular travel (around 60%) required to client sites across the region.
Responsible for completion of consulting assignments as part of FIS Treasury implementations and projects
• Some experience in consulting and/or software application implementations in a Treasury or Banking context.
• Proven understanding of the Corporate Treasury space.
• Good knowledge and understanding of financial operational and business processes.
• Knowledge of financial instruments (FX, MM, IRS, FRA, Bonds etc.)
• Awareness and appreciation of Treasury markets and clients within the region.
- Perfectly fluent in English. A second European language is an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to build, maintain strong client relationships.
• Experienced in understanding current consulting and project management practices.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Able to take the initiative and work independently or in a team.
• SQL/RDBMS technical ability
• Crystal Reports knowledge
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.