Treasury Finance Accounting
- GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley
- 14 juin 18 2018-06-14
A leading iNvestment bank is looking for someone to join their Technical Accounting team within the Treasury space.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Assist with the preparation of hedge accounting adjustments
Assist in monthly technical reporting within the Technical Accounting team
The role will include hands on involvement monthly reporting for hedging and other technical accounting area.
- Assist with the preparation of hedging derivatives reclassification journals,
- Perform reporting pack reconciliations
- Prepare monthly summary of all Fair Value Hedge and Cashflow Hedge Adjustments
- Analyse P/L
Essential skills needed:
Extensive knowledge and understanding of Treasury Products
Strong knowledge and experience of accounting for financial instruments, including detailed knowledge and understanding of IAS32, IFRS 9, and the IAS39 hedge accounting rules.
Strong interpersonal skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.