Treasury Financial Accountant – Fintech – London
Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Well established Fintech Payments Company seeking a London based Treasury Accountant to cover a broad remit including advising on investments and the on-boarding of Investment Managers. This growing business operates with a flat structure and you will have high exposure to senior individuals and the investment committee (consisting of the CEO, CFO and CRO), providing you with a great platform to progress. You must be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) with prior experience in Financial Control or Financial Accounting within a large global organisation. This role has come about due to internal mobility.
- Recommending investments based on cash requirements by entity, rates and diversification of portfolio to senior management for approval, and placing funds with counterparties.
- Preparing and posting all accounting entries related to investments.
- Calculating interest from investments, reconciling funds received against expected balances.
- Preparing and posting revaluation journals for Treasury assets.
- Preparing management reporting information on a monthly and adhoc basis.
- Compiling Treasury Oversight Committee papers including stress testing analysis, foreign exchange exposure positions and investment proposals.
- Managing the firms foreign exchange exposures including placing FX orders for spot and forward dates.
- Maintaining hedge accounting documentation requirements, ensuring it is compliant with IAS39/IFRS9.
- Assisting with oversight of the Accounts Payable function.
- Cash & Capital management - Ensuring funding is in place in each entity to meet liquidity requirements.
- Regulatory and counterparty reporting
- Qualified accountant ideally with an ACA trained in practice, although ACCA and CIMA will also be considered
- Strong academic record – including at least a 2.1 (or equivalent) at university
- Experience operating as either a Financial Controller or a Financial Accountant in industry
- Experience within the Treasury is an advantage
- Interest in technology
This client is well known in the industry for investing heavily in their employees and they pride themselves on hiving a competitive work life balance. They are offering up to £65,000 + competitive bonus + benefits.
Please apply if you fit the requirements and would be interested to hear more.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!