- GBP43000 - GBP65000 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters UK
- 11 janv. 18 2018-01-11
This newly created opportunity with a top tier Investment Bank based in London is offering a fantastic career path for a preferably qualified accountant with Treasury experience in a bank.
As a Treasury Manager your main responsibility will be to manage the integrity of financial data, facilitating the interfacing of all Treasury data from the source systems to the general ledger and Management Information systems.
- Ensure the integrity of financial data to improve the reporting process
- Manage the month end close process for the wider Finance community
- Facilitating Masterdata change to facilitate accurate management, regulatory and statutory reporting
- Manage the Finance Data Warehouse and the provision of fully reconciled, granular customer data to the relevant Teams
- Assists the senior management in the interaction between various internal teams and with a third party service provider, managing the internal and external relationship
Given the remit of the role, a degree educated qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or overseas equivalent) or an international equivalent is preferable with exposure to treasury products and knowledge on IAS39 and IFRS.
Should you be interested in this role please email your CV to Lisa Farrow on Lisa.Farrow @robertwalters.com