About Revolut People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 20 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000 people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role The Finance team is the backbone of Revolut's business. The department has grown from its humble beginnings to a major function that supports all areas of the business. They help us with the small details like remittance, and support us to make the big moves like assessing growth opportunities 📈 When you join our superstar Finance team you join the big leagues ⭐️ You'll get to work with players from all areas of the company: one day you are involved in a banking licence application process, the next you're running analysis for a new product launch and creating an executive summary of Revolut's performance for the board of directors. So, are you ready to play? 💪
Let's talk money! 💰 We're looking for someone driven and enthusiastic to join our Group Treasury function. You'll be supporting key Treasury activities, specifically focussing on capital, as we're expanding our product services and presence. As part of the Treasury, you'll be responsible for assessing the capital and liquidity position of the Group and our subsidiaries, as well as managing market risk profiles we're exposed to, like FX, interest rates and credit risks 📈 You'll also own various Treasury procedures and work with the technology teams to make any necessary enhancements to the reporting process.
Are you the treasure we've been looking for? 👀
What you'll be doing
- Further enhancing and building out capital management and allocation frameworks
- Managing Group capital plans and reviewing subsidiary plans
- Supporting business decision making and associated capital actions
- Performing regular capital forecasts and assessing ongoing capital adequacy
- Maintaining up-to date knowledge and understanding of capital regulation requirements and risk management
- Understanding and interpreting regulatory requirements in relation to safeguarding
What you'll need
- Treasury management experience, with a keen focus on capital, working in a financial institution or FinTech firm
- Solid understanding of European banking regulations (for example CRR/Delegated Act etc)
- A track record of contributing analysis and explaining decisions to senior management
- Problem solving skills - ability to break down complex issues into their component parts, identifying the root cause and create elegant solutions
- Strong understanding of Treasury concepts
- Lithuania: €3,300 - €4,100 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates .