Treasury Risk Manager (Compliance)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 août 18 2018-08-16
See job description for details
Join us in London as a Treasury Risk Manager (Compliance)
- This is an excellent opportunity to join the Treasury Risk function of the market-facing arm of the future ring-fenced bank of RBS
- You'll play a key second line of defence role, helping to ensure the Risk team delivers a high standard of compliance, and risk advice and support to the Treasury business
- We'll look to you to build knowledge of applicable regulation, regulatory developments, and conduct and risk expectations, to proactively guide and challenge the business on compliance, conduct and risk matters
- We believe that flexible working can make a real difference to your wellbeing and professional development, which is why we offer a range of flexible working arrangements
What you'll do
This role will see you joining the Treasury Risk team, responsible for helping to provide compliance and risk coverage to all business areas.
The risk environment is constantly changing, and you'll be there to provide the right advice and support to help Treasury remain compliant through regulatory change. You'll be advising Treasury colleagues, including senior management, on regulatory compliance, conduct and risk standards as they relate to financial markets.
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, it's essential that you have relevant experience in treasury, advisory compliance, market risk, fixed income, derivatives or short term markets.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Rule interpretation capability
- Strong communication, drafting and interpersonal skills
- Influencing and conflict resolution skills
- A keen interest in financial markets and operational risk matters, with a strong desire to learn more
- Experience in creating strong partnerships with key stakeholders
- A proactive approach
You'll also ideally have experience of wider risk activities including market, operational or liquidity.
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 30% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS International, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.