UAT Test Analyst
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 18 mai 18 2018-05-18
* A solid Testing background with demonstrable application of Test Management in an Agile Scrum delivery framework.
HSBC has a vision to modernise their business infrastructure and adopt a best-in-class, enterprise CRM platform which is accessible by all users, serving as a strategically scalable and long term solution. A CRM programme is therefore being undertaken to provide their front line with an intuitive, flexible and indispensable tool to help them efficiently build deeper and more valuable relationships with customers and with colleagues.
You will be responsible for performing an UAT Test analyst role.
The role of the UAT Test Analyst involves three elements:
Quality Assurance Testing to ensure that the IT Solution has been tested to the required levels of quality before deployment into the UAT environment.
Iteratively testing the solutions delivered during the Agile UAT test phases for a User Journey, Epic and Features before handing over to business users for end to end testing
Provide Business User support across both Agile UAT and End to End UAT test phases when the Change and Implementation Team will be providing familiarisation and training to selected Business and Support users as well as testing the Training Material and Process models.
Provide Business User support across both Agile UAT and End to End UAT test phases.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- A solid Testing background with demonstrable application of Test Management in an Agile Scrum delivery framework.
- Extensive experience in all/a combination of the following;
o System Testing.
o System Integration Testing and End-To-End Testing.
o Integration Layer Testing.
o Automation Testing.
o Performance Testing
o Quality Assurance Testing
o User Acceptance Testing
o End to End Business Process Testing
- Ability to methodically plan, adapt and rise to the challenges of a complex Testing environment.
- Experience of Test deliverable QA
- Facilitation of reviews.
- Ability to confidently present Testing concepts and to articulate Testing requirements.
- Technical ability to converse with Automation Engineers, DevOps resource and Developers as well as working with Business Representatives.
- Management of Defects and registering quality indicators within an Agile delivery framework.
- Close attention to detail and strives for quality but appreciates and understands what sufficient testing is.
- Providing guidance to and mentoring where appropriate other Team members in Test design and execution.
- Adaptable and flexible with a "can do attitude" with Business value add focus.
- Experience of using VSTS, TFS, MS Test Manager and Confluence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Understanding of CRM implementations.
- Data Quality and Management
- Data Migration and reconciliation testing
- ETL testing
- Experience of Test Automation from either a hands on or management perspective preferably employing; Selenium C# hybrid frameworks, Specflow, EasyRepro, QTP, SOAPUI, JMeter.
- .NET environments.
- MS CRM Dynamics.
- Azure Integration Layer.