- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 déc. 18
UK IB Change Project Manager # 122023
IB Change is a Front Office central change group managing a substantial change portfolio across the Investment Bank. The specific role is a Business Analyst / Project Manager in order to support the IB Change function in delivering into the Legal Entity Programme. This will involve scoping, defining, planning and then ultimately delivering strategic Front Office infrastruture as part of a wider Front to Back programme. This programme is charged with delivering "top of the house" initiatives in aligning front to back process, infrastructure and controls.
- Opportunity to be part of one of the largest strategic change programs within the Investment Bank, with significant front to back impact and engagement.
- Exposure to senior stakeholders across multiple divisions (Front Office, Quantitative Strategies, Finance, Risk and Operations).
- Detailed exposure to Trade Management, Risk Management Systems and downstream consuming applications and functions.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and diverse Front Office change team.
- Opportunity to be involved in shaping and delivering with key applications within Front Office architecture.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Assist in determining and driving the project scope, functional design and process flows.
- Assist with creating and driving a delivery roadmap.
- Assist with resource planning / budgetary processes.
- Produce detailed business process flows and requirement documents.
- Take ownership and drive day-to-day project management of their allocated workstream and milestone delivery including UAT.
- Assist with the resolution of Analysis related risks and issues.
- Ensure that the delivered solution fulfils the needs of the business.
- Perform ad hoc investigations / analysis when required.
- Supports definition of the America's region IHC deliver roadmap from IB Change perspective. This will involve defining the following items across the Front Office:
- Detailed planning (including timelines, budgeting and resource planning)
- Success Criteria and Metrics
- Day-to-day project management, including:
- Managing / co-ordinating milestone delivery
- Status reporting to workstream and senior management
- Reporting into relevant steering groups and managing senior cross divisional stakeholders
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Strong competencies in business requirements gathering, solution design, planning, and project implementation.
- Experience working in virtual / matrix structure project teams across multiple locations.
- An understanding of Investment Banking front to back processes and systems, with a specific appreciation of Trade Management or Risk Management Systems, interaction with trade and position stores, middle office processes, trader tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong hands-on experience managing time-pressured regulatory-constrained deliveries.
- Ability to engage and establish relationships with multiple stakeholder groups (Front Office, Quantitative Strategies, Finance, Risk, and Operations).
- Ability to distil business requirements to succinct business rules definition / logic.
- Experience of the whole project lifecycle.
- An appreciation of downstream control functions roles and responsibilities e.g. Finance and Risk.
- Degree educated, or equivalent.
- Data, flow, business and relationship modelling skills (UML).
- Project management experience (Prince II, PMI, SDLC).
- Experience in Middle Office, Finance (Product Control) or a Front Office change function.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.