Leading tech firm are looking to recruit PhD researchers in the fields of reinforcement learning, computer vision and robotics to join their journey in developing next-generation autonomous vehicles.
Your role will involve:-
Knowing how to attack new, hard research problems
Working fast, smart, and well with other awesome team members
Designing and implementing algorithms using large datasets and real-world robots
Contributing to academic publications for top-tier conferences, e.g. CVPR, ICRA, NIPS, ICLR, etc
- Thorough knowledge and demonstrable experience in computer vision, reinforcement learning or robotics.
- Industrial or academic experience in software, automotive, robotics, tech or gaming is useful
- Ability to understand, author and critique cutting-edge research papers
- Ability to create high quality code and familiarity with agile development, CI, code-reviewing, C++, python, linux, git
- PhD/Masters in a relevant area is a big plus
They can support candidates who require a visa also.