- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley
- 18 avr. 19
UX/UI Designer - 6 month contract - Digital Payments - Central London
Digital payments company client are looking for talented UX UI Designer to join their Innovation team in London.
You would be joining a small, dynamic group that conceives and designs new concepts, and plays a pivotal role in collaborations with partners and clients, working with emerging technologies such as Internet of Things and cardless payments.
As a Designer, you'll rely on design thinking and human-centered design principles and work closely with clients, product stakeholders and business partners to turn complex but ambiguous requirements into highly beautiful and elegant, usable and engaging design artefacts.
* Gather requirements and feedback from multiple stakeholders translating them into world class designs (UX/UI) by driving ideas and concepts that effectively exceed the needs of internal
partners and clients.
* Take ownership and lead design development throughout the entire design process, from initial explorations of narrative driven scenario development to sketch and storyboard to wireframe or hi-fi designs or prototypes to style guide to final design presentation.
* Translate new concepts, business requirements and workshop outcomes into storyboards and
* Push creativity and new ideas, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of solving a problem
* Inform, communicate and present design strategy/rationale effectively to key stakeholders
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams of Innnovation Center and business teams to create
compelling interactive and best-in-class experiences.
* Work closely with prototypers and developers and clients to deliver the final product within an agile environment as needed.
* Work closely with external design or research agencies and provide guidance.
* 8+ years in related professional work, preferably working in design agency, consultancy, start up or established global corporates.
* Outstanding online portfolio demonstrating successful work samples.
* Expert knowledge of Sketch, Adobe CC and proficient working experience in prototyping tools such as InVisionApp, Axure, Principal, Visio or similar tools.
* Expert knowledge and experience in service design
* Possess a strong design point-of-view and proven ability to communicate it.
* Strong working knowledge of user testing especially RITE and other user research methods.
* Strong storytelling skills (personas, customer journey maps, storyboards)
* Experience or knowledge in branding (colour, typography) is a big plus.
* Strong facilitator, collaborator, communicator (verbal and visual).
* Demonstrated knowledge in mobile platforms (iOS and Android).
* Deep understanding of platform and device requirements such as form factors, screen resolutions,
pixel density and aspect ratios.
* Experience and understanding of product management and the agile process.
* B.S./B.A degree in related field required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.